Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Engine Removal

It has been a while since I had any updates to post because my family's schedule has been extremely busy for the last couple of months. But last Sunday my Dad and I finally had a few hours to clean my carport and get some work done on my Satellite. We took a break from doing bodywork and removed the engine, transmission, exhaust, and engine compartment wiring and components. Here are some pictures of the process:  
The 318 still in it's home.

The work begins.


































 

One critique shared by many visitors to my site was that there were not enough pictures of me. My dad with the camera is making sure to fix that.
318 coming out, never to return.
This engines next home will be in my sisters '69 Dart.




The next engine to live in this compartment will be a freshly rebuilt 440.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment